Thursday, 28 March 2013

The Joys of Air Travel

After arriving in Brisbane I noticed that I was the only one with my bags checked all the way to London. What could possibly be the reason for this?  If you go through all possible scenarios the logical yet unexpected answer would be that I'm Canadian.  I can relax now, for once.

On another note, the students have discovered the wondrous world of "duty-free".  Kim Lyon, Gemma Cusack and others have taken a liking to the perfume sprayer who has no idea that she isn't going to sell any bottles.  All she's doing is spraying them in a fit of joy.

I also have the layout of this airport by heart. Come brethren, advance with me to the bar.
By brethren I mean parents and staff. We're not in Paris yet.

As-salam alaykum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.