Well the first leg of the long flight to London has ended. We have safely arrived in Singapore to a lovely and calm morning. I'm obviously taking advantage of the free Wi-Fi, so if you follow my instagram you'll be getting a newsfeed full new sights and sounds.
My earlier assumptions were correct. Most of the kids lasted about a couple hours before they went to bed. They'll be feeling that in London. I have about 5 different clocks on my phone, all telling me various times. So far I have managed to stay up the whole way with a few cat naps of 15 minutes. By the time I get on the next flight it will be 9am here and 11pm in London. Perfect time to start sleeping on their schedule.
Mal, Tom, Jake, Julian and I are on the search for this elusive sliding ramp in the middle of the airport. If we find it I will most definitely post a video of Mal engaging in his younger aspirations of being shot out a slide at high speeds.
Almost there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.