Saturday, 30 March 2013

DAY 3 - London Calling

I once read a book called '1001 Awesome Things' and in that it gave me reasons to see how great the world is and that it has to offer. Have you ever reached in your pocket and pulled out exact change? How awesome is that? 
As the darlings walked out into the cold I witnessed something awesome; the faces and reactions of some North Queenslanders. See video...
Everyone was taking pictures of everything. If pick pockets wanted to spot the tourists it wouldn't be hard.
"Oh look a tree... a squirrel...a house with a blue door..."
Actually, the blue door denotes a celebrity once lived there so that one's okay.  They loved the squirrels even though they're vile rodents. There's many reasons why I left Canada and they are one of them.
We spent some time walking down Kensington to Hyde Park and checked out a few shops. The irony on this trip is palpable.
Kym and Gemma thought it was funny to laugh at every British accent. I'm sure they adore your ability to end sentences in a conjunction. 
Tom Clerc and Jake Kelly were woken up by a possessed Cody Schaefer who started screaming and shouting. Tom huddled in his sheets in terror while Jake was yelling: "The power of Christ compels you!"
It was just a cramp.  He should have walked around on the plane. We're on the way to do some more shopping so I'll sign off for now. I'll let you know if we rub into a guard with the funny hats. I'm sure most of the kids will try and get them to smile.
Later days,
Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.